ARE YOU looking for a going concern within half a day's drive of SE QLD? This secure business and property offers a long trading history, strong income stream and repeat clientele. Opportunity to reap the hard work of current owners and place management team or owner operate this gem!
Available now in the heart of Gladstone region, Central Queensland you will find this longstanding, established freehold and business opportunity. It is well known within the community and to passing traveller's alike.
Features we love;
- located on the Bruce Highway approx. 70km to Gladstone and 280km to Gympie
- large Highway frontage and high visibility, it covers an area of around 9,561m².
- lovely rural surrounds
- very loyal repeat and local clientele
The business generates multiple forms of income:
- roadhouse fuel, food, accessories & shop
- 8 site caravan park
- licensed restaurant
- 13 unit motel
Industry & market intelligence within the region:
- Gladstone's port is Queensland's largest multi-commodity port, handling more than 79 Mt of cargo annually
- Austicks Pty Ltd produces ice cream sticks from plantation-sourced timber. The factory, located at Gladstone, produces for both the domestic and export markets
- Rio Tinto Alcan (RTA) is the largest shareholder in the Boyne Smelters Limited. (BSL) joint venture and has been operating in the Gladstone region for over 40 years
- Cement Australia Gladstone is the largest cement Plant in Australia and uses state of the art technology. The plant is Australia?s most efficient and is the leading environmental performer in the industry
- Rio Tinto Aluminium Yarwun (RTA) has been part of the Gladstone community for over 40 years. RTA maintains a significant shareholding in Queensland Alumina Ltd, the Gladstone Power Station and a shareholding and management of Boyne Smelters Limited. A 2008 Socio-economic study found that Rio Tinto Alcan contributed A$3.34 billion annually into the region?s economy
- CASPER Energy revealed its intention to build a $3.7 billion oil refinery in Gladstone, with a completion date of six years into the future
- East Shores Precinct - Part 1B, the Gladstone Ports Corporation received up to $30M in funding for stage 1B of the precinct, one of Gladstone's biggest tourist hot spots
- HOLLYWOOD luxury resort developer Tim Reigal flew to Gladstone last year to reveal his plans to build a mega $100m resort on Curtis Island
- $40mil Gladstone Hospital Emergency Department upgrade
- Gladstone Central Queensland University marina campus upgrade $10 million Development project
For financials and inventory information please contact Juanita Wanda Halden 0473 214 352 for a confidential discussion.